Now that you are on your journey towards Inner Bliss, here are a few tips to ensure that you will be able to enjoy your products for as long as possible:
Bracelets, Necklaces & Rings
- Wash your hands before you put on or take off your jewelry. Oils on your fingers can tarnish these delicate items.
- It’s best to avoid lotions and perfumes when wearing your jewelry.
- When you aren’t wearing your IB jewelry, store them separately in your jewelry pouches or on a selenite charging plate.
- Keep your pieces shiny by gently polishing them with a soft cloth whenever they’re looking a little dull.
- It's best to take off your jewelry when you shower! Water is just fine for non-metal bracelets but too much water can cause damage to your metal pieces.
How to Cleanse Your Crystals
Similar to methods of use, there are many ways to cleanse and recharge your crystals. Just remember that if your crystals are water soluble (dissolve in water), then be sure use one of the other cleansing methods!
Put them outside or on a windowsill on a full moon to recharge.
Use the rain as a way to cleanse them with water, or soak them in a bowl of salt water
Smudge them with a sage stick or palo santo. If you don’t have any handy, use a candle for a quick cleanse by fire!
Bury them underground for 24 hours. This allows the earth to absorb any unwanted energy and refresh the crystals. If you choose this approach, please ensure proper cleaning after.
Use a cleansing or recharging crystal. For example, you can lay your crystals on a selenite bowl/plate/tower, and the selenite can clear the energy of the other crystals.
To keep your Inner Bliss apparel looking good as new, be sure to wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and hang dry to prevent shrinking or fading.
If you have been following these steps and caring for your item properly and there is still an issue with it, please contact us at email@example.com with a photo of the issue and your order number, and we'll let you know what we can do to help.